The cable-stayed bridge training program for design engineers in VEC Consultant30/12/2014
Focus on the market segmentation of high quality consultancy services, early from establishment, VEC Consultant prepared a forced of engineers which have the potential to additional training expert knowledge of cable-stayed bridge design. In additional to the actively participating to the cable-stayed bridge design project, VEC Consultant invited domestic and foreign experts to discuss and lecture about this specialism. Some of foreign professionals have lectured at VEC Consultant:
Dr. Komiya (KEI) – Project Manager of big cable-stayed bridge projects in Vietnam such as: Bai Chay Bridge (Ha Long City), Binh Khanh Bridge and Phuoc Khanh Bridge (belong to Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway Project).
– Mr. Esko (Project manager) & Mr.Antti (Bridge team leader) from WSP – Finland: Binh Bridge and Rao No.2 bridge (Hai Phong City), Nguyen Van Troi – Tran Thi Ly Bridge (Da Nang City), Thu Thiem No.2 Bridge (HCM City).
– Mr. Kudo (from Chodai) – Design Team leader of Nhat Tan Bridge and Can Tho Bridge.
Lecture of cable-stayed bridge design – presented by Dr. Komiya (KEI) at VEC Consultant office
Lecture of cable-stayed bridge design – presented by Mr. Kudo (Chodai) at VEC Consultant office
The experts of cable-stayed bridge design from Yooshin corporation (Korea)
Signing the Consultancy contract of designing Thu Thiem No.2 Bridge project between WSP Finland – VECConsultant and Vinaconex – Vietnam
Leadership and engineers of VEC, VEC Consultant visiting the Guangxi Communications Planning Surveying and Designing Institute (China)
After 07 years of operation, VEC Consultant has participated in many cable-stayed and suspension bridge projects. The training model for VEC Consultant’s engineers through directly participating to the projects and the model of inviting well-experienced experts to teach at VEC Consultant office has brought valuable knowledge to VEC Consultant. Here are some cable-stayed bridge projects with the participation of VEC Consultant’s engineers:
1. Implementation of investment project and Detailed Design of Nguyen Van Troi – Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Da Nang City
2. Design the Ben Tat suspension bridge – Quang Tri Province
3. Participation of Architecture design and Implementation investment project of Thu Thiem No.2 construction project – Ho Chi Minh City
4. Provide the Local Team leader and Bridge engineers to Detailed design project of cable-stayed bridges: Binh Khanh, Phuoc Khanh in Ben Luc – Long Thanh expressway project, Ho Chi Minh city
5. Appraisal of Shop drawing of Tra Ly extradosed bridge – Thai Binh city
After participating in a practical way on the projects and received the help from domestic/foreign experience experts, the Bridge design engineers of VECC was capable of independent design for cable-stayed and suspension bridge with large span and modern structure. VECC ready to provide the consultancy services relate with field of cable-stayed and suspension.