Da Nang – Quang Ngai Expressway Project24/08/2013
Da Nang – Quang Ngai Project is a part of North-South expressway project in the central area of Vietnam, with financial support from the World Bank’s fund (WB) and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). The project is constructed to improve the connection of internal areas; support to develop the economy and society of the whole country in general and the central area in particular.
The starting point is at Km 0+00 on National highway No.14B and the ending point is at Km 130+00, belonging to Provincial highway No. 625 in Quang Ngai province. The total length is 130km (including Da Nang 8km; Quang Nam 91.5km; Quang Ngai 31.5 km). The alignment has 4 lanes, 25.5m in width, designing speed is 100km/h.
VIETNAM EXPRESSWAY CORPORATION (VEC)
– Topographic, hydrologic and geotechnical surveys (shop drawing stage)
– Making shop drawings for all item of packages No.: 2, 3B, 7, A3 and A4
– Making as-built drawings for package A4.
- Hydrographic engineer, Technique and project Development department
- Manager of Hydrographic and Topographic Survey Department
- Manager of Highway Design Department
- Geotechnic Engineer of Center of Geotechnic, foundation and construction quality testing
- Assayer of Center for geotechnic, foundation and construction quality testing