LONG THANH BRIDGE AND VIADUCTS OF HO CHI MINH – LONG THANH – DAU GIAY EXPRESSWAY PROJECT09/05/2009
Narrative description of Project:
- The total length of the project is 51 Km. It is designed in accordance with the expressway standard class A with four lanes.
- The works along the route: 14 bridges including one very large scale bridge (Long Thanh Bridge), 8 large scale bridges and 5 medium scale bridges (including a viaduct). There are 4 interchanges, 12 flyovers and overpasses.
- Long Thanh Bridge: Total length 1.721,4m. Bridge layout:39.15m+18@40m+39.15m+(79.75+4@130+79.75)m+39.15m+19@40m+39.15m. Bridge width: B=19.75m
- Viaducts of Package 1a: Super T structure. Total length: 3268m. With: 26.5m.
- Viaducts of Package 1b: Super T structure. Total length: 3253m. With: 26.5m.
The Client: Vietnam Expressway Corporation (VEC), Ministry of Transport, Viet Nam
Address: Floor 4, 5, 6, Mitec building, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- Start date (month/year): 11/2008
- Completion date (month/year): 5/2009
No. of senior professional staff: 04 engineers
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
Topographic, Geological and Hydrographic survey; Calculate and design Long Thanh Bridge