NH No.1 Expanding Investment Construction Project, sections Km1392–Km1450 and Km1425–Km1445, Khanh Hoa Province 29/09/201529/09/2015
The project has the total length of 5.5km. The starting point is at the station Km1399+000 (intersecting with the ending point of XL.01 Package – Km1392+000 – Km1399+000) of Van Hung Commune, Van Ninh District, Khanh Hoa Province. The ending point is at the station Km1405+000 (intersecting with section Km1405 – Km1425 of Deo Ca Khanh Hoa BOT project).
The road is designed in accordance with 3rd Class of plain road in Vietnam Standard TCVN 4054-2005. Design speed 80km/h. Pavement width is 20.5m. The carriageway width is 4×3.5m=14m. Grade of pavement is A1 class.
The Package includes 03 bridges named Xuan Tu, Thanh Hoi and Nuoc Man, which are constructed to supplement another 10.5m-width bridge unit in parallel. The permanent structure is reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete.
Projects Management Unit No.7
No.63, Nguyen Xi Street, No.6 ward, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Approx. value of the services provided by VEC Consultant: ~ USD 393,278
No. of senior engineers: 07 engineers:
- Project Director: Nguyen Quang Loc
- Project Manager: Nguyen Van Viet
- Highway Design Team Leader: Do Cong Tuan
- Bridge Design Team Leader: Tran Duc Giang
- Chief Hydrologic survey: Tran Anh Tuan
- Chief topographic survey: Vu Van Tuyen
- Chief Geotechnical survey: Do Xuan Truong
Topographic, Geologic and Hydrologic surveys; Preparation of shop drawings.
- Deputy Manager of Highway Design Department
- Manager of Hydrographic and Topographic Survey Department
- Director of Center for Geotechnical, Foundation and Construction Quality Testing
- Hydrographic engineer, Technique and project Development department