VINH THINH BRIDGE – RED RIVER17/09/2010
1. Project Description
The Vinh Thinh Bridge in National Road 2C belongs to Ring Road No.5 of Ha Noi City, crosses the Red River, and connects Son Tay City to Vinh Tuong District (Vinh Phuc Province). This bridge also connects to Noi Bai – Lao Cai Expressway and Ho Chi Minh Road. It contributes to promote socioeconomic development of satellite towns of Ha Noi City.
The client: THANG LONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT (MOT).
Location: The starting point is at the existing NH No.32 at Son Tay town bypass. The ending point is at the NH No.2C in Vinh Thinh Commune, Vinh Tuong District (Vinh Phuc Province).
Scope: The total length of bridge is 5,487m including 4,480m long of bridge and the remaining is approach road on land. The bridge is designed with 16.5m wide, included four 3.5m-width lanes , designed speed is 80 km/h.
Total Investment: VND 2,323 billion, including Korean Economy Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF) and corresponding capital of Viet Nam.
Implement period: Construction commencement on December 18, 2011 and opened to traffic on June 08, 2014.
2. Main works:
– Large scale bridge: Vinh Thinh Bridge with span layout: 50+90+5@120+90+50, balanced cantilever method.
– Interchange: including 02 intersections, in which the intersection with NH No.32 is big roundabout intersection.
- Manager of Hydrographic and Topographic Survey Department
- Director of Center for Geotechnical, Foundation and Construction Quality Testing
- Hydrographic engineer, Technique and project Development department
- Engineer of Technique and project Development department